“Working as part of a team, getting to know each individual and their different ways of working and points of view is very interesting, and I’ve learnt that everybody is different, and that every project is different.”
We offer a wide range of internship opportunities for undergraduate students in a variety of disciplines. Internships are a fantastic way to apply your academic knowledge in a real working environment and get a genuine feel for of the industry.
An internship opens your eyes to the broader range of opportunities available and allows you to discover which areas you are more interested in.
Our internships are designed to give you an insight into a live project environment, with exposure to different tasks and responsibilities to develop key skills which you can implement in your future learning and working career.
The duration of our internships typically range from six to twelve weeks and are available to all undergraduate students, in any year of study, with a relevant degree.
The application process
- If you are applying for an internship or an industrial placement, the process consists of three main stages:
- Apply online via our website by submitting an up-to-date CV and cover letter
- If your application is successful you will be invited to a telephone interview, giving you the opportunity to talk about your application in further detail and your motivation for the role
- If successful you be invited for a final stage interview face-to-face
- If the final interview goes well we will make you a formal offer to join us