“The construction industry is a challenging environment to work in, in a positive way, as there are always new things to learn and many options for my career to progress. Challenges and responsibility often come hand in hand, and some of my most challenging tasks have involved a lot of responsibility and the coordination of many trades all at the same time. Challenging but very exciting!”
Our graduate programme is open to anyone who has recently completed a degree or masters/PgDip qualification.
The programme is a two year structured programme and is open to a variety of disciplines. As well as the formalised training, graduates will develop their technical knowledge by gaining exposure to real project challenges and learning from the experts first hand.
Our graduate programme offers the right balance of training and on the job learning to support your transition to becoming an accomplished professional. Graduates will take responsibility and accountability for their careers, while we offer the guidance and support to help you reach your goals. We will support your route to chartership and give you the opportunity to develop different skill sets outside of your specialism.
To apply for a place you must possess/be on track for at least a 2.1 in a related degree and/or relevant masters/PgDip qualification.
The application process
- Apply online via our website by submitting an up-to-date CV and cover letter
- If your application is successful you will be invited to a telephone interview, giving you the opportunity to talk about your application in further detail and your motivation for the role
- If this is successful you will be asked to complete some online psychometric tests
- You will then be invited to attend one of our assessment centres
- If you perform well in the assessment, we will invite you for a final stage interview with your potential line manager, which will also provide you with an opportunity to meet the team and find out more about your role and responsibilities
- If the final interview goes well we will make you a formal offer to join us