Our next generation
“...we need people who share our passion to help communities to live, work and grow stronger through the projects we deliver.”
We know that attracting the best talent onto our next generation programmes is the most sustainable way to develop our future business leaders. A new generation of talent can add value to our existing projects by introducing new creative solutions and improving existing systems and processes. And we look at the bigger picture, with sustainability being an integral part of everything that we do. To achieve this, we need people who share our passion to help communities to live, work and grow stronger through the projects we deliver.
For our latest graduate opportunities, click here and look for all roles starting with 'Graduate', ‘Apprentice/Trainee’ and ‘Internship’.
And please click here to read our brochure to read more about how to become one of our next generation.
Why choose to be on one of Bouygues UK’s next generation programmes?
We are a global business that operates in many sectors. We are at the forefront of new technology and engineering innovation. This means the breadth of experience and technical expertise you will be exposed to is second to none.
If you join one of our next generation programmes you can expect:
- one of the most competitive starting salaries in the construction industry
- a discretionary bonus scheme
- a blend of structured training and hands-on experience
- extensive development programme to help you fulfil your ambitions
- the opportunity to work on ambitious and complex projects alongside industry leading experts
- support with chartership
- UK and worldwide opportunities
- opportunities to network with senior managers and board members
- access to a strong next generation support network to share experience and offer advice
- a designated line manager to support all aspects of your development
- volunteering opportunities
Our Next Generation programmes
There are different pathways within our next generation programmes, but the principle of each programme is the same – to develop the skills and technical capability of our next generation workforce through structured training, project exposure, networking opportunities and guidance.
Through a carefully considered blend of soft skills, technical training and hands on experience in a specific role, our next generation programmes will enable you to realise your ambitions.
Our programmes have been designed to equip and empower, enabling our new wave of talent to:
- gain genuine experience of a live project with a talented team of specialists
- become chartered in your chosen field, including ICE, CIOB and RICS
- cultivate successful working relationships to ensure productive business outcomes
- operate confidently in a broad range of commercial environments with substantial responsibility
- effectively plan, monitor and execute projects
- develop wider skills outside of your day to day role
- realise your ambitions
All of our next generation jobs are prefixed with ‘Graduate’, ‘Apprentice/Trainee’ and ‘Internship’. You can also go to www.gradcracker.com/bouygues/ to find out more about Bouygues UK’s graduate opportunities.
For more help and information on our next generation programmes at Bouygues UK, please email email@example.com.